Use a REALTOR®.
As a buyer, it usually costs nothing to hire a real estate professional to help you find and purchase a home–your Realtor will likely get a portion of the commission the seller pays to his Realtor. Talk to home buyers and sellers that have used the agent you are considering, and choose an agent that works within and has expert knowledge of the neighborhoods you’re interested in. Listen to your agent and the wealth of information and advice that they can share, but also always remember that the ultimate decision is yours.
Use a REALTOR®.
Some homeowners think that selling their own home will save money and give them an advantage over the Realtor-using majority. Before you start down this complicated path, here are a few reasons why using a real estate professional is important:
1) You will be drastically limiting your exposure to potential buyers, which means it can take between 10 and 15 times longer to sell your home. Houses that take a long time to sell usually sell for less because buyers believe there must be something wrong with them.
2) Most buyers find negotiating with sellers extremely awkward, and therefore avoid For Sale By Owner situations.
3) Most buyers use a Realtor in their home search, and most buyers’ agents will typically not work with FSBOs because they will not be paid. This means you will have to offer a selling commission to attract buyer’s agents, which will cut into your expected “savings.”
4) Lack of negotiating experience can result in a lower selling price, or worse, a bungled contract and possible lawsuits. It is probably unwise to pit your negotiating skills against those of experienced professionals.
5) If you plan to use a lawyer to help you negotiate, your lawyer’s fees could be considerably higher than a Realtor’s commission. Unlike Realtors, lawyers do not get paid for proactively representing your best interests or mediating delicate situations.
6) You only pay a commission to your Realtor if they successfully sell your home at a price you are happy with.
Elizabeth is a member of the Orlando Regional Realtor® Association, one of the largest local trade associations in the state of Florida with membership totaling more than 11,000. The Orlando Regional Realtor® Association serves members in Hillsborough, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, and Volusia counties.
When Choosing A Realtor®, You Need Someone You Can Trust.
The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can rely on. I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on. I am an experienced professional in contract negotiations with expert knowledge of the local market. Through professional analysis of your personal financial situation, my ability to meet creative mortgage solutions can help you achieve the best mortgage program to meet your particular needs. You can count on me to listen to your needs and to help you reach your goals with smooth sailing.
When you choose me to be your real estate agent, it is my mission to help you reach your goals as quickly and also as thoroughly as possible, while obtaining the best price and terms to meet your unique needs. Each customer that I serve receives my professional experience and expertise gained from a 29-year Central Florida real estate career. Your home is one of your most important assets, and as my customer, you are the most important thing to me!
Someone Who Wants The Same Thing As You Do.
I want you to be 100% satisfied, both with my service and with your new home for years to come. I will involve myself in your home search as much or as little as you like, and will communicate information to you on a schedule and in a fashion that suits you best. My goal is to make every customer a customer for life, so my job isn’t done until you are completely happy in your new home!
Let Me Help You Achieve Your Real Estate Goals.
Looking for the perfect home can be exhausting. But when you share with me exactly what you are looking for in your next home, I will help turn your real estate dreams into reality! I will provide the most up-to-date information and data to help you in your buying and selling experience – Comps, neighborhood info, property listings, mortgage, moving information — whatever you need, how and when you want it. As my customer, your home buying and selling experience is frankly all I care about. I am obsessed with your complete customer satisfaction!